Euro 2016 Football Betting Guide
Euro 2016 traditionally always attracts interest from soccer fans all over the World. Betting too is high on the agenda and it's always a busy time for the online bookmakers and their free bet offers. We will be putting together a comprehensive backdrop to the Tournament that hopefully will make your soccer viewing all the more enjoyable.
Euro 2016 Odds
Value is the most important thing when betting, odds for all aspects are available and it is essential that you know where to find the best Euro odds every time. To assist you we have pot together our very own odds guide, compiled from all the leading Bookmakers who are covering Euro 2016. Once you have selected your bet, simply click on the links, find the best price and open your account to access a free football bet. It is very easy and very exciting.
Latest Euro 2016 Betting News
World Champions Germany are the favourites to follow up their win in Brazil with Euro 2016 success, as qualification continues.
France are second favourites in places following a strong showing at the World Cup whilst reigning double European champions Spain are eased out to third favourites after their flop in Brazil.
England have been drawn as top seeds in Group E where they will face Switzerland, Slovenia, Estonia, Lithuania and San Marino. Scotland and the Republic of Ireland have been draw in a tough looking Group D with top seeds Germany, whilst Wales are in Group B with the likes of Bosnia-Herzegovina and Belgium. Northern Ireland were drawn in Group F where top seeds are Greece.
European Championship Fixtures
We will have a list of all fixtures and match odds throughout the Euro 2016 qualification stages. England won their fourth straight match of qualifying at home to Slovenia, whilst Wales and Scotland have also got off to strong starts in this campaign. We have odds for all of the games in qualification over the next week on the Group pages, with betting previews for selected live games.
Euro 2016 Draw
The draw for the qualifying stages of the 2016 European Championships took place in Paris on Sunday 23rd February. The tournament will consist of 24 teams for the first time so the draw for the qualifying groups will be eagerly anticipated, with hosts Spain likely to be one of the big favourites.
Euro 2016 Betting Tips
We've enlisted the help of former player and manager and current BBC pundit Steve Claridge for his betting tips for the Euro 2016 tournament. He'll be giving his tips for who will win outright plus give his views on all of England's matches if they reach the finals. We trust that this will help you when you are considering your Online Football Betting.
European Championship Free Bets
In addition to the tips and Euro odds around the site, be sure to click on any bookmaker link you will be entitled to a free bet when you open a new betting account. There is nearly £500 worth of free bets available with the most reliable and best bookmakers in the UK and Ireland through the Betting Directory.
Euro 2016 Winners Poll
Latest Football News
- Back Lukaku to help Everton secure a positive result at Spurs
- Serie A Treble Bet Headlined By Inter and Atalanta As We Search For More Success
- Newcastle and Arsenal can get back on the goal trail in the North East
- Lyon and Montpellier star in our Ligue 1 best bets
- Valencia Real Sociedad and Celta Vigo tipped in this weekends La Liga treble
- Both teams to score is the order of the day in the latest Bundesliga treble
- BTTS is the best bet for New York City v Columbus Crew in the MLS
- FC Midtjylland v Southampton Odds Saints favourites to reach Europa League group stages
- Legia and Rubin Feature In Juicy Eastern Europa League Treble Bet
- Man City can make it four wins in a row as part of Saturdays bankers treble
- Swindon and Sheff Utd can produce another thriller in this weekends BTTS treble