England v Ukraine Betting
Euro 2012 - Group D
Tuesday June 19th - 7.45pm BST - ITV1
Donbass Arena, Donetsk UKR
England complete the group stages of Euro 2012 with a match against the tournament hosts Ukraine at the Donbass Arena on Tuesday 19th June. With two games played, England are set to welcome Wayne Rooney back into the fold and they will hope that it gives them the edge for what is a potentially crucial match in Group D.
The bookmakers have already priced this match up and they have made England a touch of odds on to win it in the betting, although Ukraine are not to be discounted with the benefit of home support behind them at the Donbass Arena.
England know that a draw against co-hosts Ukraine on Tuesday night will be enough to see them through to the quarter finals. However, with France topping the group on goal difference and odds on to beat a demoralised Sweden in the groups other game, Roy Hodgson's side need to better France's result by two goals to assure they finish top of Group D and avoid a possible match against Spain in the quarter finals.
England v Ukraine Odds
Latest Team News/Key Players
Wayne Rooney returns from his suspension for this third and final Group D match and he will be seen as a key man for England, with all the other team news and key men set to appear here closer to the beginning of Euro 2012.
|Theo Walcott||Andriy Shevchenko|
|Wayne Rooney||Oleh Gusev|
|Steven Gerard||Andriy Yarmolenko|
England have won three and lost one of their four meetings with Ukraine, with the Ukrainians winning the most recent meeting 1-0 during qualifying for the 2010 World Cup. England had won the other World Cup qualifying match 2-1 which means they have won one competitive match apiece, with England winning two friendlies.
Check out how both teams got on in their first match of the 2012 European Championships below and click on the links at the bottom of the page to find out how England got on in qualifying (Ukraine qualified as hosts):
|11th June 2012||France 1 - 1 England|
|11th June 2012||Ukraine 2 - 1 Sweden|
|15th June 2012||Ukraine 0 - 2 France|
|15th June 2012||Sweden 2 - 3 England|
Euro 2016 Winners Poll
Latest Football News
- Man City v Tottenham headlines the weekends Both Teams To Score Treble
- Back Villa v Liverpool clash to burst into life in the second half
- Newcastle to count the Costa of their poor away record at Stamford Bridge
- Back Villarreal To Beat Goal Shy Malaga In This Weeks La Liga Treble
- Improving United to edge to a narrow win at the Stadium of Light
- PSG can continue Ligue 1 dominance and star in best bets
- In Form Wednesday The Star Attraction on English Football League Treble Bet
- QPR tipped to gain revenge against Fulham in the West London derby
- Resurgent Milan And Roma Headline Nice Serie A Treble Bet
- Dortmund headlines Saturdays Bundesliga bankers treble