Greece v Czech Republic Betting
Euro 2012 - Group A
Tuesday June 12th - 5.00pm BST - ITV1
Municipal Stadium, Wroclaw POL
Greece versus the Czech Republic is the pairs second match of the Euro2012 group stages. Played at the Municipal Stadium in Wroclaw, Poland, both teams will be keen to get three points.
Greece won this competition in 2004 and qualified for this year's finals without losing a game and finishing ahead of Croatia in qualification. The Czech Republic were finalists at Webley in 1996 but made heavy whether of qualifying in 2012, beating Montenegro in a two legged play-off.
The Greeks battled back to draw 1-1 with co-hosts Poland in the first match on Friday, but may feel aggrieved they didn't take all three points after missing a second half penalty and having a man harshly sent off. The Czech's on the other hand will be keen to bounce back from their opening day defeat to Russia.
Greece v Czech Republic Odds
Latest Team News/Key Players
|Kostas Katsouranis||Tomas Rosicky|
|Sokratis Papastathopoulos||Milan Baros|
|Fanis Gekas||Petr Cech|
The pair have met on four occassions since the Czech Republic gained independence. The Greeks have the upper hand on the head to head, winning two of the four matches whilst the remaining two matches ended goalless. The pair met in 2004 where Greece won 1-0 in Portugal on their way to winning the tournament.
Check out how both teams got on in their first match of the 2012 European Championships below and click on the links at the bottom of the page to find out how Greece and the Czech Republic got on in qualifying:
|8th June 2012||Poland 1 - 1 Greece|
|8th June 2012||Russia 4 - 1 Czech Republic|
Euro 2016 Winners Poll
Latest Football News
- Chelsea are a top tip for the Premier League title again
- Newcastle United supporters may have to wait for the Steve McClaren era to kick into gear
- Soft Defence To Harm Man United Premier League Title Ambitions
- Lack of major signings will see Tottenham Hotspur disappoint again
- Swansea City set for another top half finish in Premier League
- Arsenal tipped to start fast but fall short in the Premier League title race
- French invasion wont stop it being another season of struggle for Aston Villa
- Static Everton Set For Another Season Of Premier League Mediocrity
- Bournemouth tipped to be the best of the promoted clubs in the Premier League
- City and United Tipped For Premier League Title Fight
- 2015 2016 Ligue 1 Preview PSG to ease to fourth title in a row