Greece v Czech Republic Betting
Euro 2012 - Group A
Tuesday June 12th - 5.00pm BST - ITV1
Municipal Stadium, Wroclaw POL
Greece versus the Czech Republic is the pairs second match of the Euro2012 group stages. Played at the Municipal Stadium in Wroclaw, Poland, both teams will be keen to get three points.
Greece won this competition in 2004 and qualified for this year's finals without losing a game and finishing ahead of Croatia in qualification. The Czech Republic were finalists at Webley in 1996 but made heavy whether of qualifying in 2012, beating Montenegro in a two legged play-off.
The Greeks battled back to draw 1-1 with co-hosts Poland in the first match on Friday, but may feel aggrieved they didn't take all three points after missing a second half penalty and having a man harshly sent off. The Czech's on the other hand will be keen to bounce back from their opening day defeat to Russia.
Greece v Czech Republic Odds
Latest Team News/Key Players
|Kostas Katsouranis||Tomas Rosicky|
|Sokratis Papastathopoulos||Milan Baros|
|Fanis Gekas||Petr Cech|
The pair have met on four occassions since the Czech Republic gained independence. The Greeks have the upper hand on the head to head, winning two of the four matches whilst the remaining two matches ended goalless. The pair met in 2004 where Greece won 1-0 in Portugal on their way to winning the tournament.
Check out how both teams got on in their first match of the 2012 European Championships below and click on the links at the bottom of the page to find out how Greece and the Czech Republic got on in qualifying:
|8th June 2012||Poland 1 - 1 Greece|
|8th June 2012||Russia 4 - 1 Czech Republic|
Euro 2016 Winners Poll
Latest Football News
- Messi may be odds on for the 2015 Ballon dOr but Ronaldo is still the greatest
- Middlesbrough v Everton Odds Extra time awaits at the Riverside
- Bolton v Brentford Odds A low scoring draw is a tempting bet
- RecordBreaker Vardy stars in Premier League team of the week
- Liverpool continue to be backed for Premier League glory as title hopefuls falter
- Kane is able to fire Spurs to victory over Chelsea at White Hart Lane
- United can blunt Leicesters Vardy at the King Power Stadium
- League One leaders Coventry headline the English Football Treble
- Weekend Serie A Treble Bet Shows Wins For Napoli and Roma
- Charlton v Ipswich Odds The score draw looks a decent bet at The Valley
- Mainz and Monchengladbach are best bets in Saturdays Bundesliga treble
- Back wins for the Madrid giants in the La Liga treble
- Hull v Derby Odds Tigers tipped for a narrow win at the KC
- Nice to down Toulouse and star in our Ligue 1 best bets
- Saturdays both teams to score treble tips goals galore at Cambridge Carlisle and Shrewsbury