Paris - Parc des Princes
Paris is home to the Parc des Princes which will be used for the Euro 2016. Steeped in history, the stadium used to be the home to the National team for football and rugby, whilst French football powerhouses Paris St Germain currently call the Parc des Princes home. A capacity of just under 50k, the stadium is set to host five matches at the finals, including a last sixteen clash.
|Pitch Dimensions:||105 x 68 m|
Euro 2016 Fixtures - Parc des Princes
5 things you didn't know about Paris!
- The Eiffel Tower usues 50 tonnes of paint every year.
- There is an oversize bronze statue of Zinedine Zidane headbutting Materazzi in the city.
- There are 1,784 bakeries in Paris. That's a lot of Baguettes!
- There's only one STOP sign in the whole of the city.
- There are 31 street condom vending machines in the City, provided by the Town Hall!
Local Cheese: Brie is one of the most commonly exported cheeses from France and typically comes from the regions around Paris.
Find out more about the nine other venues used in Euro 2016: