Portugal v Netherlands Betting
Euro 2012 - Group B
Sunday June 17th - 7.45pm BST - ITV1
Metalist Stadium, Kharkiv UKR
Portugal and Netherlands meet in their final group game of Euro2012 at the Metalist Stadium in Ukraine, and it promises to have a major bearing on the two sides' hopes of qualifying for the knockout stages. There is sure to be a wealth of footballing talent on both sides and this could be one of the more entertaining fixtures at this summer's Championships.
Netherlands cruised through qualification for Euro 2012, winning nine of their ten matches, and they are well backed to qualify from Group B this summer. Portugal made hard work of qualification though and find themselves behind Holland and Germany in the odds to qualify from the group.
The betting is tight here and the Portuguese can possibly qualify even with a draw depending on the result in the Group's other game. The Dutch need at least a win and some positive goal difference if they are going to qualify from Group B.
Portugal v Holland Odds
Latest Team News/Key Players
|Cristiano Ronaldo||Robin van Persie|
|Raul Meireles||Arjen Robben|
Portugal have dominated their matches with Holland over the years as they have won six and lost only one of the ten meetings between the two. Holland haven't beaten Portugal since 19991 with Portugal winning the two most recent matches. Furthermore, look out for sparks in this match as their last meeting involved four red cards!
Check out how both teams got on in their first match of the 2012 European Championships below and click on the links at the bottom of the page to find out how Portugal and the Netherlands got on in qualifying:
|9th June 2012||Netherlands 0 - 1 Denmark|
|9th June 2012||Germany 2 - 1 Portugal|
|13th June 2012||Denmark 2 - 3 Portugal|
|13th June 2012||Netherlands 1 - 2 Germany|
Euro 2016 Winners Poll
Latest Football News
- Bankers Bet Back Brazil Argentina and Germany Women to bring home the spoils
- Argentina v Colombia Odds Back against both teams scoring
- Brazil v Paraguay Odds Selecao to struggle for goals without Neymar
- Switching Nations 11 past and present Premier League players who have crossed the divide
- Expect More Of The Same From Englands Lacklustre Lions at Euro 2016
- Both teams to score treble features a trio of fixtures from the Norwegian Eliteserien
- City tipped to win the New York derby in weekends MLS Treble