Portugal v Netherlands Betting
Euro 2012 - Group B
Sunday June 17th - 7.45pm BST - ITV1
Metalist Stadium, Kharkiv UKR
Portugal and Netherlands meet in their final group game of Euro2012 at the Metalist Stadium in Ukraine, and it promises to have a major bearing on the two sides' hopes of qualifying for the knockout stages. There is sure to be a wealth of footballing talent on both sides and this could be one of the more entertaining fixtures at this summer's Championships.
Netherlands cruised through qualification for Euro 2012, winning nine of their ten matches, and they are well backed to qualify from Group B this summer. Portugal made hard work of qualification though and find themselves behind Holland and Germany in the odds to qualify from the group.
The betting is tight here and the Portuguese can possibly qualify even with a draw depending on the result in the Group's other game. The Dutch need at least a win and some positive goal difference if they are going to qualify from Group B.
Portugal v Holland Odds
Latest Team News/Key Players
|Cristiano Ronaldo||Robin van Persie|
|Raul Meireles||Arjen Robben|
Portugal have dominated their matches with Holland over the years as they have won six and lost only one of the ten meetings between the two. Holland haven't beaten Portugal since 19991 with Portugal winning the two most recent matches. Furthermore, look out for sparks in this match as their last meeting involved four red cards!
Check out how both teams got on in their first match of the 2012 European Championships below and click on the links at the bottom of the page to find out how Portugal and the Netherlands got on in qualifying:
|9th June 2012||Netherlands 0 - 1 Denmark|
|9th June 2012||Germany 2 - 1 Portugal|
|13th June 2012||Denmark 2 - 3 Portugal|
|13th June 2012||Netherlands 1 - 2 Germany|
Euro 2016 Winners Poll
Latest Football News
- League One dominates the latest Super 6 coupon
- Italy v Bulgaria Odds Azzurri can move a step closer to Euro 2016 with victory
- Wales v Israel Odds Bale to fire the hosts to a historic win
- Spain v Slovakia Odds La Roja gunning for revenge in crunch Group C clash
- San Marino v England Betting Wayne Rooney can break The Three Lions alltime goalscoring record in Serravalla
- Russia v Sweden Odds Zlatan can earn the visitors a draw at the Luzhniki
- Gills Scunthorpe and Pompey are bankers for our Football League Treble
- Germany v Poland Odds Both teams tipped to score in Frankfurt
- Gibraltar v Ireland Odds Back the 2nd half to be highest scoring in Faro
- Faroe Islands v Northern Ireland Odds Away side tipped to edge to victory
- Georgia v Scotland Odds Visitors can edge to victory in Tiblisi