Republic of Ireland v Croatia Betting
Euro 2012 - Group C
Sunday June 10th - 7.45pm BST - ITV1
Municipal Stadium, Poznan POL
Republic of Ireland make their first appearance at a major finals since 2002 when they take on Croatia in their opening match of Group C at Euro 2012. The two sides meet at the Municipal Stadium in Wroclaw on Sunday June 10th and both will see this as a must-win match. With Spain and Italy the other two teams in Group C, a defeat here would surely spell the end of their European Championship hopes.
Money-Back Special - If Ireland beat Croatia bookmaker Paddy Power will refund all losing first goalscorer, last goalscorer, correct score and scorecast singles on this match.
Rep of Ireland deservedly booked their place at the Euro 2012 finals with a play-off win over Estonia. They were unfortunate to miss out on top spot in Group B of qualifying as they were pipped by Russia, although they were hugely impressive defensively throughout.
Croatia also needed the play-offs to make it this summer's finals after they finished second to surprise package Greece in Group F. They overcame Turkey to book their place in Poland and Ukraine, while the likes of Luka Modric, Eduardo and Nikica Jelavic make them a dangerous outfit.
Republic of Ireland v Croatia Odds
Latest Team News/Key Players
|Ireland Form Guide - DWWWDD||Croatia Form Guide - WLWWDL|
|Robbie Keane||Luka Modrić|
|James McLean||Ivica Olić|
|Shay Given||Nikica Jelavić|
Ireland and Croatia have met six times over the years, with three of those ending in draws and Republic of Ireland winning two. Croatia have failed to win any of the last three meetings, with their sole success coming back in 1999, while Ireland have kept clean sheets in each of the last two meetings.
Euro 2016 Winners Poll
Latest Football News
- Back United To Sneak Home Against Champions Elect Leicester
- Back A Goal Fest As Dortmund Take On Wolfsburg In This Weeks Both Teams To Score Treble
- Burnley v QPR Odds Clarets to secure another narrow home win
- Back Valencia To Carry On Their Good Run In This Weeks La Liga Treble
- Back Newcastle and Sunderland to carve out crucial wins in Saturdays Super 6
- Brighton v Derby Odds Anthony to Knock another in at the Amex
- Back goals between Southampton and Man City at St Marys
- All Rhodes lead to Jordan in the last scorer betting for Birmingham v Boro
- Chelsea to leave Tottenham feeling blue at Stamford Bridge
- Liverpool to continue hot scoring streak at Swansea on Super Sunday
- Gunners to shoot down the Canaries with a comfortable win at The Emirates
- Leicester City backed to continue unbeaten run in the English Football Treble
- Bank on goals galore at the Red Bull Arena in this weekends MLS Treble
- Bolton v Hull Odds Trotters to cover a handicap advantage
- Nice tipped to down Nantes and star in Ligue 1 best bets
- Sunday Serie A Treble Picks Out Three Home Wins