Sweden v England Betting
Euro 2012 - Group D
Friday June 15th - 7.45pm BST - BBC1
Olympic Stadium, Kiev UKR
England's second opponents of Euro 2012 will be Sweden at the Olympic Stadium in Kiev on the 15th June. Dependent on what happens to the two teams in their first matches against France and the Ukraine respectively, this second Group D match could very well be make or break for either team.
Some bookmakers have already priced up this match with clear favourites, although Wayne Rooney will be still serving out his suspension.
Sweden v England Odds
Latest Team News/Key Players
With talisman Wayne Rooney set to miss this match through suspension, England will be relying on a real team performance if they are to beat a Sweden side which contains the dangerous Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
|Zlatan Ibrahimovic||Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain|
|Kim Kallstrom||Joe Hart|
|Sebastian Larsson||Steven Gerard|
England recently put laid to rest a long standing record of not beating Sweden when winning 1-0 in a friendly last November. Prior to that England went thirteen matches without beating Sweden, the last win all the way back in 1968. Of those thirteen matches, eight have resulted in a draw and seven of the matches have been in competitive fixtures.
Check out how both teams got on in their first match of the 2012 European Championships below and click on the links at the bottom of the page to find out how Sweden and England got on in qualifying:
|11th June 2012||France 1 - 1 England|
|11th June 2012||Ukraine 2 - 1 Sweden|
Euro 2016 Winners Poll
Latest Football News
- Not So Cunning Foxes Look A Good Bet For Premier League Relegation
- The Canaries tipped to nosedive back down to the Championship
- Five New Premier League Players To Watch Out For This Season
- West Ham will disappoint in Premier League under new boss Bilic
- Watford are set for a tough season on return to Premier League
- West Bromwich Albion will struggle to break into top half of Premier League
- Improved Liverpool Likely To Miss Out On Premier League Top Four Again
- Free Scoring Man City To Come Up Short In Premier League Title Race
- Qarabag v Celtic Odds Back against both teams scoring in Azerbaijan
- A mid table finish and a good cup run beckon for Crystal Palace this season