Sweden v England Betting
Euro 2012 - Group D
Friday June 15th - 7.45pm BST - BBC1
Olympic Stadium, Kiev UKR
England's second opponents of Euro 2012 will be Sweden at the Olympic Stadium in Kiev on the 15th June. Dependent on what happens to the two teams in their first matches against France and the Ukraine respectively, this second Group D match could very well be make or break for either team.
Some bookmakers have already priced up this match with clear favourites, although Wayne Rooney will be still serving out his suspension.
Sweden v England Odds
Latest Team News/Key Players
With talisman Wayne Rooney set to miss this match through suspension, England will be relying on a real team performance if they are to beat a Sweden side which contains the dangerous Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
|Zlatan Ibrahimovic||Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain|
|Kim Kallstrom||Joe Hart|
|Sebastian Larsson||Steven Gerard|
England recently put laid to rest a long standing record of not beating Sweden when winning 1-0 in a friendly last November. Prior to that England went thirteen matches without beating Sweden, the last win all the way back in 1968. Of those thirteen matches, eight have resulted in a draw and seven of the matches have been in competitive fixtures.
Check out how both teams got on in their first match of the 2012 European Championships below and click on the links at the bottom of the page to find out how Sweden and England got on in qualifying:
|11th June 2012||France 1 - 1 England|
|11th June 2012||Ukraine 2 - 1 Sweden|
Euro 2016 Winners Poll
Latest Football News
- Kane is able to fire Spurs to victory over Chelsea at White Hart Lane
- United can blunt Leicesters Vardy at the King Power Stadium
- League One leaders Coventry headline the English Football Treble
- Weekend Serie A Treble Bet Shows Wins For Napoli and Roma
- Charlton v Ipswich Odds The score draw looks a decent bet at The Valley
- Mainz and Monchengladbach are best bets in Saturdays Bundesliga treble
- Back wins for the Madrid giants in the La Liga treble
- Hull v Derby Odds Tigers tipped for a narrow win at the KC
- Nice to down Toulouse and star in our Ligue 1 best bets
- Saturdays both teams to score treble tips goals galore at Cambridge Carlisle and Shrewsbury