Sweden v England Betting
Euro 2012 - Group D
Friday June 15th - 7.45pm BST - BBC1
Olympic Stadium, Kiev UKR
England's second opponents of Euro 2012 will be Sweden at the Olympic Stadium in Kiev on the 15th June. Dependent on what happens to the two teams in their first matches against France and the Ukraine respectively, this second Group D match could very well be make or break for either team.
Some bookmakers have already priced up this match with clear favourites, although Wayne Rooney will be still serving out his suspension.
Sweden v England Odds
Latest Team News/Key Players
With talisman Wayne Rooney set to miss this match through suspension, England will be relying on a real team performance if they are to beat a Sweden side which contains the dangerous Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
|Zlatan Ibrahimovic||Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain|
|Kim Kallstrom||Joe Hart|
|Sebastian Larsson||Steven Gerard|
England recently put laid to rest a long standing record of not beating Sweden when winning 1-0 in a friendly last November. Prior to that England went thirteen matches without beating Sweden, the last win all the way back in 1968. Of those thirteen matches, eight have resulted in a draw and seven of the matches have been in competitive fixtures.
Check out how both teams got on in their first match of the 2012 European Championships below and click on the links at the bottom of the page to find out how Sweden and England got on in qualifying:
|11th June 2012||France 1 - 1 England|
|11th June 2012||Ukraine 2 - 1 Sweden|
Euro 2016 Winners Poll
Latest Football News
- Back Lukaku to help Everton secure a positive result at Spurs
- Serie A Treble Bet Headlined By Inter and Atalanta As We Search For More Success
- Newcastle and Arsenal can get back on the goal trail in the North East
- Lyon and Montpellier star in our Ligue 1 best bets
- Valencia Real Sociedad and Celta Vigo tipped in this weekends La Liga treble
- Both teams to score is the order of the day in the latest Bundesliga treble
- BTTS is the best bet for New York City v Columbus Crew in the MLS
- FC Midtjylland v Southampton Odds Saints favourites to reach Europa League group stages
- Legia and Rubin Feature In Juicy Eastern Europa League Treble Bet
- Man City can make it four wins in a row as part of Saturdays bankers treble
- Swindon and Sheff Utd can produce another thriller in this weekends BTTS treble