Ukraine v France Betting
Euro 2012 - Group D
Friday June 15th - 5.00pm BST - ITV1
Donbass Arena, Donetsk UKR
Tournament co-hosts Ukraine welcome France to the Donbass Arena in Donetsk on Friday 15th June for their second match of Euro 2012. Ukraine will be keen to impress in front of their own fans when they take on France, who are one of the leading fancies in the betting for this summer's European Championships.
Qualifying from Group D looks to be a wide open affair, with England and Sweden the other two teams in the group, although France are likely to start favourites in the match betting against Ukraine as one of the favourites to qualify from the group. The French made hard work of qualifying but you never know which France are going to turn up and they should provide one of the talking points of the tournament.
Ukraine v France Odds
Latest Team News/Key Players
|Anatoliy Tymoshchuk||Franck Ribery|
|Andriy Shevchenko||Karim Benzema|
|Oleh Gusev||Sami Nasri|
France are unbeaten in six matches against Ukraine, winning three and drawing three so far and they will be confident of continuing that record in Ukraine. They won the most recent meeting 4-1 in June last year thanks to three goals in the last three minutes, while they have kept four clean sheets in the six meetings between the two.
Check out how both teams got on in their first match of the 2012 European Championships below and click on the links at the bottom of the page to find out how France got on in qualifying (Ukraine qualified as hosts):
|11th June 2012||France 1 - 1 England|
|11th June 2012||Ukraine 2 - 1 Sweden|
Euro 2016 Winners Poll
Latest Football News
- Liverpool to continue hot scoring streak at Swansea on Super Sunday
- Gunners to shoot down the Canaries with a comfortable win at The Emirates
- Leicester City backed to continue unbeaten run in the English Football Treble
- Bank on goals galore at the Red Bull Arena in this weekends MLS Treble
- Bolton v Hull Odds Trotters to cover a handicap advantage
- Nice tipped to down Nantes and star in Ligue 1 best bets
- Sunday Serie A Treble Picks Out Three Home Wins