Euro 2012 Venues
Poland and the Ukraine will be joint-hosting the European Championships in 2012, dating from the 8th June to 1st July. 31 matches will be played in Euro 2012 with the Ukraine hosting sixteen matches and Poland hosting fifteen.
The breakdown of which cities will be hosting are as follows:
- Warsaw will host three group matches at the National Stadium, including the opening match. The city will also host a quater-final and semi-final, hosting five matches in total.
- Gdansk will host three group matches at the PGE Arena and one of the quarter-finals.
- Wroclaw hosts three group matches at the Municipal Stadium.
- The Municipal Stadium in Poznan hosts three group matches.
- The Olympic Stadium in Kiev has the highest capacity of all the venues and will host three group matches, a quarter-final, semi-final and the final on the 1st July 2012.
- Donetsk will host three group matches and a quarter-final at the Donbass Arena.
- Kharkiv will be hosting three group matches at the Metalist Stadium.
- The Arena Lviv in Lviv will be hosting three group matches.
Euro 2016 Winners Poll
Latest Football News
- Genoa v Inter Milan Odds The match betting points towards a draw
- Juventus v Napoli Odds Visitors are marginal favourites for Serie A clash in Turin
- Genoa and Verona Feature In Big Priced Serie A Treble Bet
- Preston v Swindon Odds Lilywhites can end their play off hoodoo with victory at Wembley
- Bordeaux and Montpellier to share the points and star in Ligue 1 best bets
- Southend v Wycombe Odds The betting is tight for the League Two play off final