Euro 2012 Venues
Poland and the Ukraine will be joint-hosting the European Championships in 2012, dating from the 8th June to 1st July. 31 matches will be played in Euro 2012 with the Ukraine hosting sixteen matches and Poland hosting fifteen.
The breakdown of which cities will be hosting are as follows:
- Warsaw will host three group matches at the National Stadium, including the opening match. The city will also host a quater-final and semi-final, hosting five matches in total.
- Gdansk will host three group matches at the PGE Arena and one of the quarter-finals.
- Wroclaw hosts three group matches at the Municipal Stadium.
- The Municipal Stadium in Poznan hosts three group matches.
- The Olympic Stadium in Kiev has the highest capacity of all the venues and will host three group matches, a quarter-final, semi-final and the final on the 1st July 2012.
- Donetsk will host three group matches and a quarter-final at the Donbass Arena.
- Kharkiv will be hosting three group matches at the Metalist Stadium.
- The Arena Lviv in Lviv will be hosting three group matches.
Euro 2016 Winners Poll
Latest Football News
- Bankers Bet Back Brazil Argentina and Germany Women to bring home the spoils
- Argentina v Colombia Odds Back against both teams scoring
- Brazil v Paraguay Odds Selecao to struggle for goals without Neymar
- Switching Nations 11 past and present Premier League players who have crossed the divide
- Expect More Of The Same From Englands Lacklustre Lions at Euro 2016
- Both teams to score treble features a trio of fixtures from the Norwegian Eliteserien
- City tipped to win the New York derby in weekends MLS Treble