Euro 2012 Venues
Poland and the Ukraine will be joint-hosting the European Championships in 2012, dating from the 8th June to 1st July. 31 matches will be played in Euro 2012 with the Ukraine hosting sixteen matches and Poland hosting fifteen.
The breakdown of which cities will be hosting are as follows:
- Warsaw will host three group matches at the National Stadium, including the opening match. The city will also host a quater-final and semi-final, hosting five matches in total.
- Gdansk will host three group matches at the PGE Arena and one of the quarter-finals.
- Wroclaw hosts three group matches at the Municipal Stadium.
- The Municipal Stadium in Poznan hosts three group matches.
- The Olympic Stadium in Kiev has the highest capacity of all the venues and will host three group matches, a quarter-final, semi-final and the final on the 1st July 2012.
- Donetsk will host three group matches and a quarter-final at the Donbass Arena.
- Kharkiv will be hosting three group matches at the Metalist Stadium.
- The Arena Lviv in Lviv will be hosting three group matches.
Euro 2016 Winners Poll
Latest Football News
- Chelseas dodgy defence may struggle against freescoring Southampton
- Expect Goals On Sunday As Everton and Liverpool Meet In Massive Merseyside Derby
- Away whiz kids West Ham can pile more pressure on Sunderland gaffer Dick Advocaat in Saturdays Super 6 coupon
- Man Utd tipped to add to Wenger and Arsenals woes at The Emirates
- Set pieces could decide Saturdays Crystal Palace v West Brom clash
- New York City can get the weekends MLS treble off to a flyer
- Weekends Bundesliga treble features a win for Schalke against Koln
- The Madrid Derby takes centre stage in the La Liga Treble
- League Leaders Fiorentina Highlight Latest Juicy Serie A Treble Bet
- Norwich v Leicester Headlines Exciting Both Teams to Score Treble Punt
- Lyon Monaco and PSG all tipped for Ligue 1 success this weekend
- Brighton Derby and Plymouth are best bets for Saturdays football league treble